Kluane Lake Research Station Website Project
The Kluane Lake Research Station (KLRS) is located west of Whitehorse in Yukon, Canada. I worked closely with its station managers, also researchers from the Arctic Institute of North America, to design and develop a clear, easy-to-use, contemporary website with new branding.
For this project I was responsible for:
- UX design and development of the new site.
- creating the KLRS logo.
- completing site wireframes using Sketch.
- building the live website using WordPress.org and Oxygen Builder.
- creating re-usable web-parts and page templates for future maintenance.
- providing reference guides to the KLRS team to enable them to maintain the site themselves.
- server support.
Please note, live websites may have changed since project completion.