The Ag1054 team required an eCommerce website where they could sell freshly grown hydroponic produce, and also showcase their research. The site had to include an exciting user experience and highlight that the produce was fresh and grown in a unique way.
For this project I was responsible for:
- UX design and development of the new site.
- creating the Ag1054 logo and branding.
- custom illustrations that were consistent on all pages throughout the site.
- completing site wireframes using Sketch.
- building the live website using WordPress.org and Oxygen Builder.
- integrating eCommerce using WooCommerce.
- creating re-usable custom post types and page templates for future maintenance.
- providing reference guides to the Ag1054 team to enable them to maintain the site themselves.
- server support.
Please note, live websites may have changed since project completion.